JOURNAL OF MARKETING ADVANCES AND PRACTICES
A SPECIALIZED INTERNATIONAL AND MULTI-DISCIPLINARY JOURNAL ON MARKETING ADVANCES AND PRACTICES
AIM AND SCOPE
The Journal of Marketing Advances and Practices (JMAP, eISSN: 2682-8170) is an international and double-blind peer-reviewed journal that focuses on advancing marketing theories, and concepts and relating them to practices. JMAP recognizes the growing importance of marketing for organizations and consumers to transact in the current competitive settings, where innovative and distinctive marketing strategies and tactics are imperative to achieving competitive advantage, remaining relevant, and gaining sustainable growth. JMAP aims to provide cutting-edge and valuable marketing insights to various stakeholders, including marketing scholars, marketing practitioners, business professionals, government agencies, academics, and research students.
JMAP welcomes submissions of high-quality and industry-relevant manuscripts from any individuals with a keen interest. The scholarly contribution of JMAP is to extend the body knowledge of marketing that encompasses marketing management, marketing analysis, marketing or business practices, marketing theories, marketing strategies, and tactics as well as internal marketing and digital marketing. Any form of marketing transaction which addresses a pertinent marketing issue, be it business-to-business, business-to-consumer or online-to-offline, is accepted for publication consideration.
JMAP welcomes conceptual and empirical manuscripts which address any marketing topics using quantitative, qualitative or mixed methods approaches. Practical implication(s) or its contributions to practice must be highlighted and presented at the end of the manuscript. JMAP publishes papers from diverse areas of marketing which include, but are not limited to, the followings:
- Marketing strategies and practices;
- Business-to-business marketing;
- Business to customer marketing;
- Ethical issues in marketing;
- Digital marketing and its practices;
- Tourism and hospitality marketing;
- Cross-cultural and cross-national consumers marketing;
- Marketing communication strategies;
- Healthcare marketing;
- Customer relationship management
- Information Technologies in Marketing;
- Marketing analytics;
- Customer decision-making;
- Consumer behaviour;
- Marketing education.
WHY PUBLISH WITH JMAP?
- JMAP accepts papers from all areas of marketing.
- Each submitted manuscript will be peer-reviewed by marketing experts and international scholars.
- JMAP has multiple networks and channels to increase readership and the visibility of the published
- JMAP is committed to providing authors with constructive and timely reviews, directions in the manuscript revision (when necessary), and decisions on the acceptance/rejection of manuscript as early as possible.
- There are no publication fees incurred for JMAP.